What is BitAir?
BitAir is the first smart payment systems platform within the travel & tourism industry, it allows travelers to buy online services with advanced Blockchain and Ethereum technology.
Why use BitAir?
BitAir was built on the blockchain Ethereum technology. Thus, clients spend tokens to pay for travel and tourism related services such as booking airline ticket, making reservations and accessing other related services.
Recently, BitAir was recognized as effective payment methods via Asia Pacific Travel PTY Group – A popular online air ticket agency in Asia such as: Australia, Philippine, Indonesia, Malaysia. In addition, we are also working with other multination online vendors: Cheapbooking.com.ph, Cekbooking.com, and Trippyflight.com. These vendors allow the usage of BitAir in order to purchase tickets Immediately.
How does BitAir work?
Transparency and immutability
Changes to public blockchains are publicly viewable by all parties creating transparency, and all transactions are immutable, meaning they cannot be altered or deleted or recovered.
By eliminating third-party intermediaries and overhead costs for exchanging assets, blockchains have the potential to greatly reduce transaction fees.
Interbank transactions can potentially take days for clearing and final settlement, especially outside of working hours. Blockchain transactions can reduce transaction times to minutes and are processed 24/7.
All transactions being added to a single public ledger, any wallet addresses is random characters that cannot intrinsically be associated with a specific individual. This enables a high degree of privacy when required.
Security and Integrity
Blockchain is maintained by a large network of participants, no one actor can easily gain enough influence to submit a fraudulent transaction or successfully alter recorded data. Users can trust that transactions will be executed as the protocol commands removing the need for a trusted third party.
Blockchain data is complete, consistent, timely, accurate, and widely available.
Start Date: 9/19/2017
End Date: 11/16/2017
Use of Funds
40% – Stored as the BitAir bankroll to enhance and control technological factors.
25% – Kept in a vault as a reserve. At BitAir’s discretion and dependent on market conditions, some portion of reserves can be used to buy out tokens on the secondary markets to reduce public float.
25% – Used by BitAir system to fund capital expenditures related to platform development and business expansion.
10% – Used for promotion and marketing purposes.
ICO – 400,000,000 BTCA – 40.00%
Retained by BitAir – 300,000,000 BTCA – 30.00%
Reserved for ICO Bonuses – 150,000,000 BTCA – 15.00%
Pre-Sale – 150,000,000 BTCA – 15.00%
2016 – Starting Up
- Research on aviation market
- Research on cryptocurrency
- Research on traditional online payment system & alternative payment solutions.
2017 Q1 – Building up and getting real experiences
- Integrate BitAir payment solution into real business network regarding booking airline ticket (trial version) to conduct research.
- Make survey of user’s experience & choices
- Approach airlines, travel & tourism agencies regarding a new, fast, cheap, reliable payment method
- Develop application IOS and Andriod
2017 Q2 – Opening New Business
- Finish necessarily legal procedure to able to operate across many regions/nations
- Fulfill human requirement and headhunting work
2017 Q3 – ICO and IPO
- Late August: Presale period
- Token Sale Event
- September: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) period
- Mid-September: Prepare for Initial Public Offering (IPO) period
2017 Q4 – Listing BTCA on Exchanges
- Early October, prepare full project to submit BTCA to Exchanges
- Target to list on Bittrex successfully in late November (after BitAir ICO has finished)
- Target to list on other top Exchanges such as LiteBit, Tidex, Bter, Gatecoin, Livecoin, YoBit, Liqu, CoinExchange in December
- Integrate official BitAir payment system into multinational agencies via cheapbooking.com.ph, cekbooking.com, trippyflight.com
2018 Q1 – Globalizing BitAir System
- Reach agreement on deploying BitAir payment solution via top ten chosen global website such as Expedia.com, Travelport.com, Cheapadvisor.com, Booking.com, Agoda.com
2018 Q2 – And Further
- Strengthen the partnership and enhance marketing campaign.
- Distribute token revenue and holder income
Tommy Barron – Co-founder & CEO
Oliver Harris Baines – Co-founder & Leader of Research and Develop Dept
Patrick B. Gillespie – Co-founder & Leader of Program Team
Maria Skorobogatov – Marketing Director
Ashley Hindmarch – Developer
Karina Kadyrbaeva – Web Designer
Steve Mariott – Blockchain Technologist
Seb Hsn – Technical Expert