Privatix (PRIX) ICO
What is Privatix Network?
Decentralized and 100% autonomous P2P VPN Network on blockchain with the first internet bandwidth marketplace powered by own crypto-economy.
- Ethereum Powered P2P VPN Network
- Unused Bandwidth Monetization
- Native Token Instant Payments
- 100% Autonomous and Open Source
- Fast and Easy Proxy Software
- Network-Based Products
How it works?
Any user can sell his spare or idle internet broadband to the Network and get paid for it instantly with crypto. The payments come from buyers, who purchase the bandwidth via third-party applications or directly.
- Internet users, who want to sell or share their bandwidth
- Privatix P2P Network on blockchain powered by native token
- Commercial services based on Network
- Clients of commercial services
- Instant payment directly to Agents in Tokens or/and to commercial service based on Network.
What problem we solve?
Online censorship is growing stronger. As the Internet spreads across the world more people connect to the Web – and face restrictions
- Internet Censorship Rising Fast
- Cyber Security and Privacy Threats
- Heavy Content Slows the Internet Down
Governments, big companies, and cybercriminals can watch our every step and intercept personal information. Moreover, the whole internet is slowing down as its content is getting heavier while the delivery price remains high.
Presale:Start Date: 09/14/2017 14:00 UTCEnd Date: 09/28/2017 14:00 UTC
Token Sale:Start Date: 10/19/2017 14:00 UTCEnd Date: 11/16/2017 14:00 UTC
Pre-Sale Details (SUCCESSFULLY FINISHED)
Distributed on Presale: 300,000 PRIXPrice: 1 ETH = 100 PRIXMax goal (hard cap): 1,875 ETHPeriod: 14 daysMinimum Amount: 0.63 ETHBonus: 60% (1 PRIX = 1.6 PRIX)
Distributed on Token Sale: 8,000,000 PRIXPrice: 1 ETH = 100 PRIXMin goal (soft cap): 3,350 ETHMax goal (hard cap): 57,142 ETHPeriod: 28 days (4 weeks)Minimum Amount: 1 PRIX or 0.01 ETH
Bonus First 48 hours: 40% (1 PRIX = 1.4 PRIX)Bonus Week 1: 30% (1 PRIX = 1.3 PRIX)Bonus Week 2: 20% (1 PRIX = 1.2 PRIX)Bonus Week 3: 10% (1 PRIX = 1.1 PRIX)Bonus Week 4: 5% (1 PRIX = 1.05 PRIX)
Minimum goal (soft cap) reached
60% Privatix Network Core Development (R&D)20% Marketing and Promotion10% Network-based products development5% Operational Expenses5% Legal and Compliance
Maximum goal (hard cap) reached
50% Privatix Network Core Development (R&D)30% Network-based Products Development18% Marketing and Promotion1% Operational Expenses1% Legal and Compliance
November 2017 / December 2017 – First-month priorities
- Listing of PRIX tokens in at least 3 popular exchanges
- Distributing all bounty tokens to participants and suppliers
- Opening or expanding offices in Ukraine, Israel, and Russia
- Transferring to third-party management or selling the existing projects of the company
- Hiring administrative personnel
Q4 2017 – Q2 2018 – Privatix Network Core Development
- Privatix Network – Alpha (SBN / SAPI / SPEED node)
- Privatix.Agent – Cross-platform software for exit nodes owners
Q3 – Q4 2018 – Proof of Concept (PoC) products and Network
- Consumer VPN based on DPI-free VPN protocol
- Advanced Proxy / Socks selling API platform
- Privatix Network – Beta release
Q1 – Q2 2019 – Additional Proof of Concept (PoC) products and Network
- Privatix Network – Final Release
- Privatix.FAAS (SDK)
- Privatix.Monetize (SDK)
Q3 – Q4 2019 – Proof of Concept (PoC) products and Network
- Privatix.BOX (Hardware)
- Infrastructure for VPN providers
Q1 – Q4 2020 – Blockchain CDN on Privatix Network
- CDN is the cherry on the cake, a product that is very complicated in technical implementation but with huge market potential. In 2020 our company will strive to create this product and push it to market.
- After the product is successfully launched and properly marketed, the capacity of the Privatix Network will increase.
- The stage will be implemented if the maximum goal (hard cap) is reached.
Dima Rusakov – CEO and Co-FounderNikita Kuznetsov – CTO and Co-FounderRubtsov Dmitriy – Co-Founder, Chief of Operation and Business DevelopmentVitaly Hnidenko – Head of DevelopmentViacheslav Yakushev – Head of InfrastructureViktor Lahman – R&D-Team Member and Full Stack DeveloperTimur Appaev – Senior Full-Stack / JS DeveloperAlexander Shishkin – PPC and Media BuyingMykola Lysiy – Head of QAYaroslav Krimets – Traffic Acquisition SpecialistAndrew Beilyk – Senior Andriod Developer
Advisors and Partners
Michael Bereslavsky – Early Stage Investor and AdvisorTseitlin Andrei – Computer Science Engineer and Software ArchitectLeon Brodsky – Experienced IT Entrepreneur with more than 10 Years ExperienceElad Schulman – CEO and Co-Founder at SegasecJulian Zegelman, Esq. – Corporate CounselVelton Zegelman Attorneys At Law – Legal Counsel Representing Privatix with respect to structuring the token crowdsale