Ties.Network (TIE) ICO
What is Ties.Network?
Ties.Network is a business platform with for finding and establishing professional relationships based on the irrefutable rating system and for transacting safe deals. Ties.Network provides all the benefits of well-known social business networks for the crypto-community complemented by strongest advantages of blockchain technology.
It is a decentralized platform for traders, investors, developers, consultants and enthusiasts to hire and recruit partners, employees, and volunteers, sell their products or services, enter into joint deals based on smart contracts, promote themselves, and finance their projects, among other items. People can work individually or as teams to accomplish their objectives. A free process of ratings and reviews (“crowdsourcing”) provides each participant with maximum PR, also giving them the option of anonymity. In all cases, all transactions are 100% safe and secure.
- Quick Crypto Transactions
- Users can create project boards and select team members from around the world. Project wallets allow these contractors to be paid for one-off tasks or in monthly payments with TIE tokens, ETH or any other Ethereum-based token.
- Irrefutable Rating System
- Our rating system is absent is free of fake endorsements. Each user has a proven track record based on their previous work history
- Decentralized Roles
- Ties.Network employs independent moderators, super-moderators and judges. These moderators regulate the blockchain ledger and supervise its dealings. They can use the contract terms to settle disputes when necessary
- Escrow for secure transactions
- Transactions are temporarily sent to an intermediate trusted wallet until the deal is confirmed by all parties.
- Users may choose to stay anonymous
Start Date: 9/20/2017
End Date: 10/20/2017
Token Supply: 200,000,000 TIE
Token Supply for Sale: 140,000,000 TIE
*All unallocated tokens will be destroyed. No additional issues will take place after the ICO.
Minimum Target: $3,000,000
Maximum Target: $33,600,000
Token Price (TIE): 1 TIE = $0.24
Use of Proceeds
31% Marketing Support
19% IT Functions
16% Support Functions
70% TGE Contributors (Token Generation Event)
20% Team (Executives, advisors, bounty)
10% Reserve Fund
- API prototyping. White Paper published
- Pre Token Generation event marketing campaign.
- Yellow Paper published.
- Prototype launch and testing.
- TGE announced.
- Pre-Alpha version of Ties.DB
- Development of Alpha Ties.DB
- Ties.DB alpha launch and testing
- Ties.DB Beta testing
- Full decentralization launch.
- Ties.DB beta launch.
- Ties.DB Marketing campaign
- Integration with other blockchains started.
Alexander Neymark – Founder, CEO
Dmitry Kochin – Founder, CTO, PhD
Natalia Tokar – Co-Founder, Business Development Partner
Anton Filatov – Head of Software Development
Sergey Mukhanov – Head of Product Mangement
Nicola Marangoni – Java developer, Big Data Expert
Hendry Rodriguez – Software Developer
Rodrigo Acosta – Software Developer
Ivan Vyatkin – Software Developer
Mike Costache – Advisor
Brad Yasar – Advisor
Frank Frausto – Advisor
Alex Bausch = Advisor, Co-Chairman Blockchain Ecosystem Network
Colin Charles – Advisor, Database Community & Developer Relations
Khelin Young – Advisor
Issac Lee – Advisor
Jacky Ho – Blockchain Technology Advisor
Aaron Schwartz – Advisor, Education and Science
Marcel Schlatter – Technical Advisor
Wulf Kaal – Advisor, PR and Social Outreach
Ian M. Worrall – Advisor, Finance and Security