TokenStars (ACE) ICO
What is TokenStars?
TokenStars ACE os a blockchain-based celebrity management platform that applies decentralized scouting and community voting to ensure transparent engagement for millions of users: celebrities + fans + brands & advertisers.
- Decentralized Community Voting mechanism (DCV)
- API for advertisers and digital agencies
- Advertising dashboard for brands with integrated analytics and billing
- Talent application screening system, with fraud protection
- “Smart” tasks’ allocation system for community
- Celebrities’ online store functionality: merchandising, subscriptions, bookings
- Personal dashboard for scouts, promoters, analysts, and celebrities.
- Players’ and celebrities’ analytical data panels
- Powerful Global Community
- Broader international networks of scouts and promoters are built (6000 people instead of 60 for traditional celebrity management agencies). They are highly motivated as token holders, do not raise overhead costs and contribute to the community success.
- No Need In Third Party
- Blockchain eliminated counterparty risk. Users can trust that transactions will be executed exactly as the protocol commands (e.g. scouts will receive $10k bonus for every signed player).
- Eliminating Middleman
- Advertising agencies can be partially replaced by the global promoters’ network who bring contracts
- Higher Transparency
- Brings more transparency to the celebrity industry that is often plagued by scandals and prone to manipulation.
- Faster Transactions
- Interbank transactions can take days for clearing and final settlement. Blockchain transactions reduce transaction times to minutes and are processed 24/7.
- Lower Transactions Costs
- By eliminating third-party intermediaries and overhead costs for exchanging assets, blockchain greatly reduces transaction fees.
Start Date: 9/10/2017
End Date: 10/31/2017 12:00pm UTC
Target Token Sale Amount: $7,500,000
Max number of sold tokens (Cap): 99,000,000 ACE
Max number of created tokens (Cap): 165,000,000 ACE
Token Price at Token Sale: 0.0001 BTC
Minimum purchase volume per sale: 100 ACE
Maximum purchase volume per sale: No Cap
60% = Token Sale Contributors (99 mln Tokens)
20% = Community (33 mln Tokens)
20% = Team & Advisors (33 mln Tokens)
38.6 = Initial grants to junior players
19.3% = Marketing promotion to grow community
12.9% = Additional grants to the most perspective players
8.4% = PR: events and partnerships
5.0% = Other Costs (audit, travel)
4.6% = Sales: sponsorship & ads
3.9% = IT & Tech development
3.9& = Management
1.9% = Scouting
1.5% = Legal consulting (blockchain & sports)
- 50+ customer development meetings with celebrities, players, agents
- First contracts with celebrities are signed. Formed Advisory Board
- $1.5 mln raised at pre-sale
Sept 10, 2017
- Token Sale Started
- First brand contract is signed. $82k projected revenue stream from endorsement deals
Oct 31, 2017
- Token Sale ends
- ACE token is listed on crypto exchange
- Platform beta is live
- The first players’ cohort is 100% formed
Pavel Stukolov – CEO
Evgeniy Potapov – CTO
Aler Denisov – Smart-contract Developer
Timur Gavrilov – Head of Product
Irina Shashkina – Marketing Director
Vladimir Shmidt – CFO
Madina Hooke – Head of Sponsorships
Mikhailius Derkach – Design Advisor
Nick Grigoriev – Head of Support
Irina Soshinskaya – Localization Manager
Elena Mintz – PR Executive