universal-brand-ico-review
Company: Universal-Brand
Industry: Electric / Sustainable Energy
Website: http://universal-brand.com/
Whitepaper http://universal-brand.com/pdf/whitepaper_us.pdf
Headquarters: Undisclosed
Token: WAT
Platform: Ethereum
ICO Timeframe: 12/01/17 – 02/14/18
Token Supply: 32,000,000 WAT (93% ICO)
 Score: 25/100

 

Universal-Brand looks to raise funds via its ICO to finance 20 small hydroelectric projects in Japan.  Upon completion, the power generated by these projects will be sold to the Japanese grid.  Their WAT coin is intended to be traded on exchanges and will also entitle owners to dividends generated through the financial success of Universal-Brand’s hydroelectric projects.  They intend to distribute 56% of sales to owners of WAT coin as a dividend and the remaining 44% will be applied to maintenance, management, operating expenses of electric plants and mining equipment.

 

PROS:  Capitalizes on global movement towards sustainable energy sources with low environmental impact.

 

CONS:  No disclosure related to management team and advisory board, white paper is poorly translated into English from Chinese, parent company is Chinese but is proposing hydro-electric projects in Japan (no history of operating in Japan).

 

SCORE:  25/100